Uptime Systems is a world-leading provider of Cloud Hosting & Managed IT Services.
A privately held company, Uptime Systems was founded in 2005 and is based out of Minneapolis, MN. We began as a small IT consultancy, serving law offices and other small businesses. Today we bring the same consultative, solution-oriented approach to our Cloud and Managed Services clients nationwide. Our background as a trusted technology advisor to our clients continues to shape and color how we design and deliver our services today.
Uptime Systems is a cloud success story. A
nationally-recognized Cloud Service Provider punching well
above its weight."
- Intermedia, world's largest Hosted Exchange provider.
Dennis Dimka | Managing Director
Uptime Systems was founded by its
Managing Director, Dennis Dimka. Dennis is Uptime's chief executive and responsible for developing and executing the company's long-term vision and strategy.
Today Dennis' primary roles include business development, partner development, oversight of cloud and field Operations, marketing and advertising, financial planning and management of Uptime's Executive Committee.
Dennis has worked in the Information Technology field for
over 12 years as an Engineer, IT Director and as an
VP of Business Development
In its first year Uptime was joined by Aaron Eittreim, its current VP of Business Development. Today Aaron's primary roles include strategic planning, business development, vendor relations and management of fulfillment services.
Aaron has worked in the Information Technology field for over 12 years with several well-known Fortune 500 companies as both an engineer and an executive.
Kris Hoyne | Director of Operations
A long-time Uptime engineer, Kris Hoyne is Uptime's Director of Operations. Kris' primary roles include overseeing all technical staff, management of Uptime's Network Operations Center, of Uptime's Help Desk and of Uptime's Data Center. Kris is also Uptime's lead project manager and chief architect of Uptime's cloud infrastructure.
Kris has worked in the Information Technology field for nearly 10 years and has a strong engineering, consulting and leadership background.
|Uptime is privately held, debt free and self-funded.|
|Uptime has been profitable and has experienced double-digit growth every year since inception.|
|Uptime Grew Total Revenue 50% in 2011.|
|Uptime Grew Cloud Revenue 145% and all Service Revenue 64% in 2012.|
|Uptime was hailed a "Cloud Success Story" by Intermedia, Inc. in 2013.|
|Uptime consistently ranks among the world's leading provider of Cloud and IT Services.|
2012 | Talkin' Cloud 100
Managed Service Provider
2013 | MSPmentor 100 Small Business Edition
Managed Service Provider
2013 | MSPmentor 501 Global Edition
1. We offer an innovative, comprehensive scope of services. Our goal is simple: to provide every aspect of technology that your business needs. We do this to increase efficiency, consolidate areas of responsibility and maximize accountability (ours).
2. Our work is organized, structured and consistent. We will help your business in the exact same way we grow our own: through structure and documented processes. Documentation and organization is key to what we do and how we do it.
3. We don't believe in annual contracts. This keeps us honest. It prevents us from getting lazy or apathetic. Every service we offer--from Managed IT Services to Cloud Hosting--is on a month-to-month basis. Our first ten clients that came onboard when we opened our doors in 2005 are still our clients today. No annual contracts means we have to knock it out of the park, month after month after month.
4. Our Mission: To streamline and save you money. We know why your business is here: to provide value to your clients and in doing so, make a profit. We get it. For that reason, we will never ask you to spend a dollar without clearly demonstrating how you will receive at least a two-dollar return in savings or value. We do this by streamlining your infrastructure, reducing downtime and inefficiency, and helping you control your IT costs.
|For more information on our company please Contact Us.|
|Read about Careers at Uptime.|
|Read the latest News from and about Uptime.|